Creates and maintains effective sales goals and community outreach for facility services by developing and sustaining referral relationships and lead generation/retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Conduct phones sales and respond to telephone and email inquiries that increase the quantity and quality of appointments attended by prospective residents as well as set up tours and appointments.
• Manage leads and professional contacts as assigned through the CRM.
• Supports the Marketing Director in leasing activity efforts including in-person and virtual tours, sales meetings, email and lead generation to achieve monthly and weekly sales goals
• Conduct extensive follow up, follow-thru activities and retention programs.
• Coordinate move-in and transfer arrangements to ensure apartment readiness
• Manage all lease renewals in conjunction with the Business Office Manager.
• Assist the Marketing Director in marketing strategies and collaboration such as email marketing, advertising, social media marketing, direct mail and events.
• Assist the Executive Director and Marketing Director in ensuring that the community, including all vacant and model units, common areas and grounds are stage, marketable and presentable.
• Manage community relations and identifies key business and community groups and organizations that could be a referral source. Makes frequent contact with these referral sources and develops sustainable plans to maintain these relationships.
• Manage and coordinate marketing events to achieve brand exposure, generate tours for occupancy goals
• Establishes a presence in the community through membership in civic and business organizations to further promote the image of The Cambridge.
• In conjunction with other Cambridge staff, will identify a charity and develop plans to support that organization.
• Participates in weekly sales team meetings, reporting regularly on new leads, referral development and progress on targets.
• Manage marketing collateral with community updates and ordering of supplies and brochures.
• Evaluates effectiveness and cost benefits of marketing and sales tactics. Makes recommendations to alter strategies.
• Anticipates and eliminates potential conflicts between internal teams and community partners.
• Works with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referrals.
• Communicates with local media sources to ensure community awareness of facility services.
• Participates in corporate trade shows, health fairs, and marketing activities, as assigned.
• Manage our social media platforms weekly and website updates.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is preferred.
• One to three (1-3) years experience in senior housing industry, or sales/marketing.
• One (1) year experience with proposal development process.
• Strong technical writing skills and presentation skills both one-on-one and in front of groups.
• Public relations experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Cambridge Village Optimal Living