Senior Business Analyst
Cambridge Technology Enterprises Inc San Jose, CA
- Posted: 1 day ago
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
- Design new processes to support and/or leverage SAP (S4 Hana)
- Design system for newer revenue models (subscription billing, usage, overage, burn down, etc.)
- Manage data clean up exercise in conjunction with Biz Apps team members, perform data clean up and reconcile with existing system
- Collaborate with Sales Ops team to build controls over customer account set-up and hierarchy to stop data issues
- Identify internal/external key processes and system dependencies
- Identify potential impacts to external systems
- Design credit and rebill process or alternatives to reduce data issues
- Identify reporting requirements
- Work with the cross functional projects team, end users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
- Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers.
- Report and communicate progress of testing for each release
- Drive best practice business processes and solutions.
Requirements I've already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of experience in SAP Order Management
- 3+ years of functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Exposure to other finance business process areas including P2P, GL Accounting, AR and others
- Experience in integrations with multiple SAAS applications and system including, SFDC, FFPSA, Workday, Stripe, OneSource, RevPro, Banks using Multi Bank Connect(MBC), SnowFlake, EDI
- Deep experience and expertise in translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact solutions
- Experienced with complex problem-solving steps and skills. Be able to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution through an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where adaptability is imperative.
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
Preferred knowledge and experience: These are a huge plus.
- Salesforce CRM knowledge and/or experience
Education: Got it!
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
Cambridge Technology Enterprises Inc
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cambridge Technology Enterprises Inc