Cambridge Real Estate Services Grass Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sign-on bonus available for immediate applications!
If you are an experienced, energetic, and talented professional we would like you on our team! This position is fulltime and reflects a work schedule of Monday through Friday. Onsite living required.
In this position you will oversee the daily activities of including leasing, collections, resident relations, maintenance, general office administration and policy & procedure compliance.
- Supervise administrative, marketing and maintenance staff
- Monitor condition of property to provide proactive maintenance services
- Supervise and coordinate vendors including landscapers, turnover services, technicians
- Oversee capital projects
- Provide effective resident relations
- Monitor and manage resident payment practices
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Property Manager experience
- LIHTC experience preferred
- Full understanding of property management and the financial aspects
- Yardi experience preferred
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to be positive under all circumstances
- Willing to participate in training
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Present a neat, clean, professional appearance at all times while on the job
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events and a 401k plan with a 100% match on up to 10% contribution. (Benefits vary by position and hours worked.)
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages multi-family housing developments in the Western US which include affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
To view other Cambridge Real Estate Services career opportunities, go to: cresapts.com/careers/
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Cambridge Real Estate Services
AddressGrass Valley, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Cambridge Real Estate Services