Cambridge Real Estate Services Grass Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interview today to learn about our sign-on bonus!
Compensation: Competitive wages including excellent benefit package paid to well qualified candidates.
If you have good maintenance skills, a great attitude, and the desire to be a key part of your community’s success by providing exceptional services to your Residents, we want to talk to you! This is a full-time position servicing multiple properties with a work schedule of Tuesday through Saturday. Onsite living is required.
Under the supervision and at the direction of the Property Manager, Regional Maintenance Supervisor, and the Senior Maintenance Technician, perform moderate to difficult repairs and preventative maintenance to maintain the condition and appearance of the property.
- Interior and exterior common area upkeep including litter patrol of parking lots, trash enclosures and laundry rooms, community center and carports, and pressure washing of buildings and interior walkways
- Actively coordinate and participate in turnovers and maintenance requests
- Timely and professional response to ongoing maintenance needs within 24-hour response guidelines
- Active participation in company sponsored training seminars
- Participation in after-hours on-call service on a rotating basis
- Other duties assigned as required and necessary
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High school diploma, GED, or related experience
- Minimum of three years of maintenance experience
- Property management maintenance experience preferred
- Able to read, understand and follow written instructions
- Ability to complete reports
- The ability to provide excellent customer service to residents and the public
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events and a 401k plan with a 100% match on up to 10% contribution. (Benefits vary by position and hours worked.)
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
A COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to starting work.
CRES manages multi-family housing developments in the Western US which include affordable housing, conventional communities, and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
To view other Cambridge Real Estate Services career opportunities, go to: cresapts.com/careers/
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Cambridge Real Estate Services
AddressGrass Valley, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Cambridge Real Estate Services