This position is responsible for the transportation, cleansing, sanitizing and storage of dietary trays and equipment consistent with local, state and federal guidelines.
- 8th grade education or equivalent.
- Able to follow direction.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to tactfully deal with facility personnel, residents, family members, visitors, etc.
- Meet all health requirements imposed by law.
- Proper removal of dietary trays/equipment and transport to dishwashing area.
- Properly washes, sanitizes and stores dishes and equipment.
- Performs assigned cleaning duties.
- Inspects all equipment for proper functioning and safety prior to and during use. Notifies Maintenance immediately of repair needs.
- Follows established safety and infection control procedures.
- Participates in all required inservice training.
- Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
- Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
- Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
- All other duties as assigned.