Job Title: Client Services Coordinator
Report To: Office Manager
Job Status: Full-time
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent service, support, follow-through and administrative tasks with the purpose of delivering an exceptional client experience. The Client Services Coordinator specializes in client experience to ensure that Thimbleberry Financial is an efficient and organized office allowing the advisors to focus on building client relationships.
Thimbleberry Financial is focused on providing clients with the advice and tools needed to reach their financial goals. At Thimbleberry Financial we take the time to know our clients and their financial goals. We help our clients with all stages of their financial plan, from defining their goals to identifying possible strategies to implementing and reviewing the solutions.
At Thimbleberry Financial our clients are treated like family. Clients appreciate the relationship and personal focus that we give to their financial goals and accounts; they are truly treated like a person and not an account number. It is this human approach that nurtures each relationship at Thimbleberry Financial.
A thimbleberry is a fruit (think thorn-less gourmet raspberry) that thrives in the Pacific Northwest and is known for being uniquely flavored and particularly sensitive to being shipped. Only those native to its local market can enjoy this spectacular berry.
Our philosophy at Thimbleberry Financial is similar in that service is best kept local and thrives when given focused attention. Each client at Thimbleberry Financial is carefully and actively managed to ensure strategies are implemented in a manner to achieve optimum results.
Our approach allows us to develop a clear roadmap for the future and have clients gain a full understanding of their financial and personal goals and what it takes to achieve them. Through maintaining a strong relationship and monitoring progress, Thimbleberry Financial can ensure clients the ability to keep strategies up to date and aligned with their specific life stages. https://thimbleberryfinancial.com/why-thimbleberry/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer all areas of the client process including but not limited to:
- Schedule and confirm client appointments via phone and email
- Warm client prospecting and scheduling
- Welcome clients and guests in a professional manner
- Answer and direct incoming communications and visitors both in person and via a multi-line phone system
- Prepare, organize, coordinate, and maintain client paperwork
- Assist with vendor communication including package delivery and preparing outgoing mail items
- Record notes from appointments, assign tasks, record opportunities, and assist in creating a follow-up plan
- Process changes to any address, phone, email and bank information
- Review applications, beneficiary forms and other change requests for accuracy and completeness
- Generate account paperwork including statements
- Process client withdraw, wire and check requests, ensuring any relevant comments are documented appropriately
- Research and resolve client service problems for errors as needed
- Process and record all transactions on appropriate logs
- Set up client files and obtain necessary information
- Communicate necessary follow up with clients
- Update and maintain relationship management system
- Assist in planning and coordinating client events
- Support ongoing efforts for growth with new clients and continuous interaction with current clientele to provide an excellent client experience
- Maintain a clean and orderly office environment and
- Interact with a wide variety of companies to obtain needed information or request that certain actions be taken and follow up to ensure processes are completed in a timely manner
- Obtain working industry knowledge and overall familiarity with relevant internal and Broker-Dealer resources
Periodic Duties and Responsibilities
· Be available for other projects as needed
· Cross train with other teams in order to backup other operational duties as needed
Understanding and proficiency are required in regards to customer relationships, customer service, data entry, confidentiality, problem resolution and MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and Financial Databases.
Education and Experience
· Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Customer Service Experience required.
· Experience in the financial services industry and/or administrative support is preferred.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Thimbleberry Financial are not affiliated.