When you join the Cambridge team, you are part of a skilled and talented global community that is united by a set of core values: commitment, integrity, and perseverance. Join our team and help us confront today's most threatening and complex obstacles!
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. has a full-time Requirements Engineer opportunity available based in Doral, FL. DOD Secret clearance required/desired; Proof of US citizenship is contractually required due to the nature of the job.
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects and highlights areas of improvement.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
- Conducts functional testing of various projects or systems.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Develops new functionality or updates the existing, to meet client needs.
- Writes and updates project documentation including procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts and project managers.
- May serve as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
- May serve as team or task lead. (Not a people manager)
- Serves as advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Generates recommendations in the form of briefings, reports, BRD, SRD and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 8 - 15+ years of experience (depending on years of service will dictate Advisor, Sr Advisor or Expert job titles)
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, techniques, work processes, and applicable regulations in assigned subject-matter area(s); Demonstrated working knowledge in either a Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
- Professional project, communication, software, or any other government recognized certification(s) in one or more specific technologies requested.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled at taking in large quantities of information and presenting it in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work and communicate well with others in a team environment.
- Able to be diplomatically persuasive or assertive when necessary.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills including public speaking.
- Experience with medium to large sized contract (50-100 projects running concurrently).
- Works independently under limited supervision.
Must possess an active DoD Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- In some occasions, overnight travel may be required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Cambridge International Systems complies with Temporary Duty Station (TDY)/Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) vaccination requirements. If this position requires OCONUS travel (listed above), Vaccine Recommendations by AOR | Health.mil lists applicable current vaccination requirements by location.
- Must be able to work in an office environment, sitting at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday.
- Work is physically comfortable; the employee has discretion about sitting, walking, standing, etc.
- May be required to travel short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Cambridge International Systems is committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development opportunities, comfortable working conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- 401(k) matching and immediate vesting
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous tuition & training assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses
- Community involvement & outreach
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tickets at Work
Refer to a friend
If you know someone who may be interested, please share this posting. We are a growing team and there may be more opportunities like this one here at Cambridge International Systems!
MORE ABOUT US
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visit https://cbridgeinc.com/accessibility/ for information on how to request assistance.
Cambridge International Systems IncDoral, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.