Sales Support Specialist I
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
The Sales Specialist provides entry level support for new and retention Sales staff by providing quotes to prospective clients and assist in maintaining current clients. The role will also provide information, education and assistance to potential or pending policyholders, employers, and producers regarding our insurance plans.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office products and other corporate software as required
- Very good, working knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills including courteous telephone etiquette
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate effectively
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills (empathizes with customers, asks effective questions, seeks to satisfy).
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and strong attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively on teams to accomplish group objectives.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Sales Specialist I would have a High School diploma or GED and 1 year of experience in customer service or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 100 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.