Remote work until COVID-19
iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Merrimack NH
Duration: 12+ Months/contract
Work Authorization: USC/GC/TN/EAD-H4/EAD-L2 only (W2 only)
Interview Mode – Phone and Video
Notes from hiring manager:
This role is for a senior/principal level iOS developer to work on Fidelity’s flagship iOS application, supporting millions of Fidelity customers. Working alongside a large team of globally-distributed iOS and Android engineers, the right candidate will play a major role in helping define the next generation of mobile engineering at Fidelity.
Must-Have Skills: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, UIKit
Like-to-Have Skills: SwiftUI, Combine, Clean Architecture, Fastlane, WatchKit, App Extensions, tvOS.
We're looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for leveraging the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
Our team builds amazing experiences for millions of Personal Investing customers. We focus on creating rich and compelling native experiences leveraging the best iOS UI guidelines by way of robust tooling to provide deep, financial insights enabling ‘on the go’ financial management. We work in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are committed to advancing a mobile-first strategy to the delight of our current and future customers.
The Expertise You Have
· 4+ years of professional experience developing publicly-available iOS apps using Swift 3/4 and/or Objective-C supported by RESTful web services
· Verifiable experience as a Subject Matter Expert using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode in a large, enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of iOS engineers
· Fluency in Swift, from a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry working experience
· Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly-available app to the Apple App Store participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Fastlane, and XCode toolchain
The Skills You Bring
· Your passion creating amazing experiences on iOS using Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines using your strong understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns
· Your desire to delight our clients with the latest mobile technologies using your deep knowledge of iOS design patterns including MVP, MVC, MVVM, and VIPER.
· Your knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used to lead a team of iOS engineers in creating performant, resilient, and robust iOS apps
· Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms to ensure adherence to software engineering best practices
· Excellent understanding of Test-Driven Development and Test Pyramid in support of highly resilient and stable apps with a high degree of code coverage
· Strong understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Fastlane, and XCode Server to continuously and autonomously deliver high-quality apps to guarantee stable and performant experiences.
· Strong understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams.
· Good understanding of WatchKit, App Extensions, and tvOS to build expressive experiences for Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iMessage
The Value You Deliver
· Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps
· Partnering with platform squads to define mobile engineering standards, best practices, and tooling
· Providing mobile thought leadership to advance PI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first mindset
· Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that solve the needs of our digitally-minded customers ?
· Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs?
· Supporting a mobile-first world through upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise
Cambay is looking to hire a seasoned leader to manage a strategically important new area of their U.S. Services business.
Cambay Consulting LLC
Why Work Here?
Awesome work environment and career growth