- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office Coordinator Job Summary
At Carillon Assisted Living, a Raleigh-based company in the business of building and operating assisted living communities, our team works together to make a positive impact on the lives of seniors in North Carolina. Our locally owned and operated business is entering a growth phase with the opening of our first community for its new brand, Calyx Living, and is seeking to hire an efficient, analytics -savvy Office Coordinator in our corporate office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
As the Office Coordinator, you will serve as the "go-to" person for key initiatives including the creation of work at a super-user level in Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint. The Office Coordinator will lead the creation and modification of templated forms, flow charts, manuals, and reports and take a lead role in many cross discipline projects. The Office Coordinator requires flexibility and the ability to function well in a fast-paced environment, strong decision-making skills as well as above average verbal and written communication skills.
Office Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Provide professional analytical and administrative project to the team including the Executive Team, Operations, Finance and Development.
- Assist the corporate executive team Project work including creating and modifying reports, editing and publishing manuals, forms and templates, dashboards, flow charts, reports and presentations.
- Assist related departments including Recruiting, Development, IT/Programming and Accounting with related project and administrative work needs.
- 4 to 5 years of work experience and certifications in Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Publisher and Excel.
- Experience with flow chart, presentation and (ideally) project management software including Visio, Adobe Acrobat, MS Project, etc.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree a plus.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, and tackle new projects and work proactively
- When necessary, tackle and deliver high volume workflows and projects with multi-stage deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- COVID-19 vaccination and booster are required.
If you have strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and are interested in an exciting opportunity to join a successful, expanding (and fully vaccinated) company that values its employees and embraces a collaborative culture, please apply here!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Calyx Senior Living
BusinessView all jobs at Calyx Senior Living