Senior Python Backend Engineer - AI Start Up (East Coast US)
- Posted: over a month ago
Software is eating the world - and AI is eating software. Just like the last two decades have seen software penetrate every industry and use case - the next two decades will see AI touch everything we do. And as more and more of the mission-critical systems that run our lives are entrusted to algorithms, reliability and safety become a real concern. This is where CalypsoAI comes in. At CalypsoAI we build tools for trusted AI.
We are growing our engineering team and are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Engineer to join us. As a Software Engineer in Calypso AI, you will be responsible for designing and building the backend architecture for both new and existing products. We put a strong focus on collaboration and quality throughout our stack. The work is technically challenging and highly rewarding. Your work will be crucial to the success of our business, and you will have the opportunity to grow your career with us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop well-designed, scalable, and robust software to a high-quality standard
- Collaborate with the team, participate in design sessions, code reviews
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of Python development industry experience
- Familiarity developing with web frameworks, such as flask
- Configuring commercial software solutions to customer databases, platforms, and toolkits
- Working with end-users to understand workflows, requirements, and feature requests
- Critical thinking & structured problem solving
- Debugging complex, multi-service applications
- Working as part of a team
- Time management
- Inter/intra-team communication
Why join us...
- To start with: we at CalypsoAI are building the first-ever security for AI solution!
- If that's not enough: We are a fast-growing startup meaning we have great opportunities to grow within the company!
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members
- You will never be bored at work again if you join us!
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at CalypsoAI