QA Automation Engineer, AI (US- East Coast)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AI-powered systems are increasingly being used to replace or augment human decision-making across a broad range of industries. These systems already impact many aspects of our lives and will continue to grow in their influence over the next two decades. Therefore, ensuring the reliability, safety, security, fairness, and understandability of these systems is critical. To date, tools to ensure that AI-powered systems meet these standards have lagged behind the tools used to develop them. This has led to two common outcomes: deployment of AI-powered systems without proper verification and validation, or conversely, failure to deploy a system after costly development time and resources due to a lack of trust in the system by stakeholders.
This is where CalypsoAI comes in. We are building a suite of products and tools to facilitate the deployment of trustworthy AI by focusing on rigorous verification and validation testing.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to drive QA efforts for our upcoming products.
YOU ARE …
- relentless regarding software quality.
- you deeply care for reaching near-perfection in a continuous development cycle.
- you take pride in making sure software ships “top quality”.
- you have the drive to build up a complete testing process for a deep-tech start-up.
- you are happy to interact directly with clients to support solving their problems
YOU WILL …
- Play a key role in the end-to-end quality assurance and testing of products, tasks, and deliverables
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to understand specifications and create a consolidated test strategy, test plans, systems integration testing, UAT for new product releases.
- Collect and define requirements from product, development, and infrastructure teams for the successful testing and release process
- Develop automation test suite to cover functional and regression tests for the platform
- Define, prepare and manage test data sets
- Create and execute smoke tests, regression tests, end-to-end tests
- Efficiently manage testing priorities
- Effectively identify and communicate defects discovered during testing
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet business requirements
- Key person to provide technical support for customer's issues and involvement in the process until resolution
- Prioritize and coordinate testing activities
- 2+ years of Software QA experience
- UI, API, and CLI test automation experience with relevant software tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Backend testing experience
- Frontend testing experience
- Good knowledge of Linux OS, container architecture, cloud platforms
- Experience in working with relational databases
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Strong analytical mindset, quality, and efficiency obsession
- High sense of responsibility
- A "can do/ getting things done" attitude
- Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Must be able to navigate and blend into a high paced start-up environment
WHY JOIN US...
- To start with: we at CalypsoAI are building the first-ever automated 3rd party model validation platform to enable and accelerate AI solutions! We answer critical questions about AI to deliver trust. Our technology ensures organizations can achieve their AI/ ML goals, securely, and in real-world conditions.
- If that's not enough: We are a fast-growing startup meaning we have great opportunities to grow within the company!
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members!
- You will never be bored at work again if you join us!
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh QA Automation Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.