Director, Global Product Marketing - AI -Start Up (US- East coast )
- Posted: over a month ago
AI-powered systems are increasingly being used to replace or augment human decision-making across a broad range of industries. These systems already impact many aspects of our lives and will continue to grow in their influence over the next two decades. Therefore, ensuring the reliability, safety, security, fairness, and understandability of these systems is critical. To date, tools to ensure that AI-powered systems meet these standards have lagged behind the tools used to develop them. This has led to two common outcomes: deployment of AI-powered systems without proper verification and validation, or conversely, failure to deploy a system after costly development time and resources due to a lack of trust in the system by stakeholders.
This is where CalypsoAI comes in. We are building a suite of products and tools to facilitate the deployment of trustworthy AI by focusing on rigorous verification and validation testing.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for a creative and structured Product Marketer Director to join our growing Global Marketing team. You will be the first Product Marketer creating a massive opportunity to develop, lead and drive the Product Marketing strategy for the business globally. Initially focusing on our Government segment and growing out into other enterprise segments you will help inform solution development and business strategy with local market and user insights, to drive go-to-market for solutions being brought to new regions/segments, and to drive adoption of CalypsoAI’s solutions with locally-relevant messaging, value positioning.
You’ll have strong commercial acumen - You believe deeply in first understanding a customer problem before pitching a solution, are passionate about value and solution-based selling, and can coach, influence and inspire others on this approach. You will be a player/coach and will regularly work alongside senior sales and marketing leaders and will be seen as a business partner in ensuring team activities and outcomes align to sales, product and solutions goals and plans.
YOU WILL …
- Develop, own and execute the product marketing global strategy to meet business goals and targets. Including identifying market trends, target audiences, competitor landscape, narratives etc.
- Be Customer-driven. You have deep empathy for users and translate market insights into opportunities. You’re able to move beyond the surface insights to actionable, deep synthesis.
- You are a storyteller. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand. You will build compelling product and brand narratives including value propositions and messaging.
- Develop and own the Voice of Customer strategies and align with leadership and cross-functional teams to ensure that customer & field feedback is captured and addressed in content, narratives, solutions and product roadmaps.
- Create and lead competitive intelligence. Build and align on the need for enablement of the field team to objection handle and competitive selling techniques.
- Establish consistency and rigour in go-to-market planning to successfully setup, launch, and drive programs (inc. Pilots/Betas) from inception to launch.
- A globally-mindset. You’ve worked across a range of markets and have a strong understanding and appreciation for the nuances of how to successfully build and launch solutions for different market contexts.
- Capture customer case studies that can help us drive stronger narratives and more effective sales conversations.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, events, content syndication, etc.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at CalypsoAI. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- 5+ years of direct experience in Product Marketing including, but not limited to, experience in new product launches, proposition messaging, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement.
- 2+ years of commercial/customer-facing experience (Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, etc.)
- Experience in building and launching the voice of customer and competitive intelligence programs and strategies.
- A voracious appetite for storytelling and connecting with customers.
- Charismatic, compelling speaker and presenter: both one-on-one with customers, and in front of larger audiences.
- Experience leading strategic, cross-functional and process improvement projects.
- Self-starter and flexible leader who can thrive in a very fast-paced business.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and drive initiatives to positively impact the business.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadline
- Driven, proactive, organized, high level of professionalism, and strong cross-functional teaming skills
- Passionate about autonomous systems & CalypsoAI solutions
- Tech marketing experience at a software company, IT/AI is a plus
WHY JOIN US...
- Accelerate your career and join us in growing a world-class Global Marketing team and program engine
- To start with: we at CalypsoAI are building the first-ever automated 3rd party model validation platform to enable and accelerate AI solutions! We answer critical questions about AI to deliver trust. Our technology ensures organizations can achieve their AI/ ML goals, securely, and in real-world conditions.
- If that's not enough: We are a fast-growing startup meaning we have great opportunities to grow within the company!
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members!
- You will never be bored at work again if you join us!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at CalypsoAI