Calvin Group is currently looking to fill an Entry-Level Account Executive role in order to help meet campaign expansion demand for 2020 and beyond. The position is entry-level, to begin with, however, some sales and business communication experience is preferred. Account Executives are responsible for acting as the liaison between our clients and their prospective business accounts.
The Account Executive position involves an intensive 4-week business training program that starts with direct business-to-business sales and communication. Once that certification and training is complete, our Account Executives enter our cutting edge Leadership Development Program, designed to build and refine business acumen.
Due to the immense demand from our clients to expand our sales campaigns into new markets, we are aggressively growing our team of Account Executives, in addition to promoting top performers into management and leadership roles. We have opened several new market locations over the past 2 years and are looking to open 4 additional markets by 2021.
Our firm provides a source of customer acquisition and sales for major business supply, telecom and energy clients. We help our clients by selling new technologies on their behalf to a current customer base, as well as bringing them new business accounts to help grow their market share.
- Basic sales presentations to business accounts
- Customer relations and account management
- Team management and development
- Sales applications and data tracking
- Leadership and development of others
- Personalized coaching and business mentorship
- Upbeat, fast-paced, and fun work environment
- Travel opportunities (both national and international)
- Upward mobility based on performance rather than tenure
- Ground floor opportunity to represent the biggest brands in the U.S.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- College degree preferred, not required
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive nature or athletic background
- Leadership capabilities
- Confident, professional demeanor
We are excited to add new talent to our award-winning team. Thank you for your interest in Calvin Group!
The Calvin Group is contracted by Fortune 500 clients to help manage their small business accounts. We primarily focus on one client that specializes in the business supply industry where their everyday products help support corporate productivity. Clients outsource to the Calvin Group to help expand their small to mid-market business sales division which is their most profitable channel of revenue. Our proven track of success has ensured continued partnership with our clients as well as tremendous market expansion demand for years to come.
By creating systems and a dynamic team environment, we are confident that any individual equipped with the right attitude, and desire to grow and learn can succeed on our team. We are looking to expand into 2 more markets for our clients by 2021.