- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Location: Anne Arundel County, Maryland
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with FS Poly
As a SIGDEV Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analytical support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses.
Who You Are and What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED equivalence
- Minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience with modern digital/optical telecommunication systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks and/or internet communications
- Demonstrated knowledge in SIGINT development analytic support
- Ability to use critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determination
- Knowledge of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors
- Previous experience using software applications and databases associated with SIGINT target development
- Ability to provide SIGDEV support for the purposes of optimizing and developing accesses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office operating systems
What You Will Do:
- Conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies.
- Identify target communications within the global network.
- Technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision for the employee and family
- 401k Plan with a company contribution; fully vested immediately
- Company paid Life and ADD insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Who We Are:
Calvert Systems is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business located in Bellevue, Nebraska with location in nine states and the District of Columbia. Calvert has over 20 years of experience in providing top-shelf Department of Defense customer support while maintaining a family business culture. Our employee base is largely populated with veterans, Calvert focuses on exceeding customer expectations by leveraging collective experiences.
Calvert Systems Engineering provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Calvert Systems Engineering IncFort Meade, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.