50% international and domestic travel
We are looking for experienced, self-motivated, results-oriented individuals that can successfully expand Phihong's OEM & Distribution business within an assigned region. You're expected to engage directly with clients and thus will require strong sales fundamentals along with excellent communication skills. Having technical understanding of power supply, CMs, product development and manufacturing is a plus. Being fluent in English and spoken Mandarin is highly desired.
Not only will you engage directly with customers, you will also work with Supervisors, local Manufacturer Representatives and Regional Distributors to grow your pipeline. Having strong interpersonal skills and flexibility will be an asset to success.
As an RSM (Regional Sales Manager/Account Executive), you will:
- Develop and execute a sales plan that can efficiently achieve annual sales goals within an assigned region.
- Provide necessary monthly, quarterly, yearly sales reports that speak to progress.
- Execute sales fundamentals to grow target accounts (prospect, close, grow).
- Interact and strengthen relations with decision makers of all levels and develop the opportunity funnel to increase business share.
- Have exceptional communications and public speaking skills with the competency to design and deliver executive level presentations.
- Frequently visit key accounts, resolve problems, and drive internal XFN teams (Engineering, PM, REL, MFG) to timely completion of technical programs for ramp.
- Travel abroad as necessary to ensure client and factory interactions are successful.
- Become your customer's champion and strive to deliver exceptional customer service.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of outside sales experience, preferably in HW technology.
- Experienced with managing Manufacturer Representatives and Regional Distributors.
- Familiarity with program management (OK2X) and product development cycle (P1 to PVT).
- Ability to self-motivate, create work, and drive toward goals with minimal direction.
- Ability to grow network in-person and through social media.
- Knowledge of strategic selling techniques that prioritizes product or customer values rather than price concession (FUD, HHI).
- Comfortable being assertive but not overpowering, and demanding accountability without conflict.
- Team oriented with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage XFN teams of all competency levels.
- Ability to communicate with Asia during off hours to ensure tasks are driving to close. Spoken Mandarin preferred.
- Willing and able to travel as required to support sales goals. Domestic and international travel will be required, approximately 50% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred. A Marketing or Business degree combined with relevant technical experience or proven entrepreneurial history will also be considered.