Multiple Roles Open - We are Hiring! (Remote)
Don’t see a role currently open that meets your skillset? Or do you feel your skillset applies to multiple roles? Apply here and we will keep your resume on file and contact you when we have an opening.
Did someone refer you? Please ensure you enter the person’s name of who referred you!
About Strategic Information Group
Strategic Information Group is the premier supplier of Enterprise Software Solutions (ERP, QMS, & CRM) and related consulting services in North America and Europe. Our customers are leading manufacturers who are looking for industry experience, best practices, and proven methodologies to guide them to successful implementations. We are passionate about what we do, and our customers range from start-ups to multinational manufacturers.
We are always looking for good people to join our team! Strategic Information Group makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining Strategic Information Group, you are part of an ambitious team of changemakers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. Your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so you do everything you can to make that possible. If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Strategic. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an internationally accredited university.
- Experience in ERP Software implementation and/or upgrade projects is required. QAD and NetSuite experience is highly desired.
- Provide the best customer support experience possible for all customers and all situations.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats to all levels of management and the size of the group.
- Able to work independently and proactively to solve problems and improve processes.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build the business.
- Vertical expertise in Life Science, Automotive, Electronics, CPG, and or Food & Beverage desired.
Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US, Canada. Ireland, United Kingdom or India and be a current resident of one of the countries listed. Travel may be required.
Types of roles we hire for:
- Account Executive (Sales)
- Senior Account Executive (Sales)
- Business Consultant (Distribution, Supply Chain, Quality Management Systems)
- Senior Business Consultant (Distribution, Supply Chain, Quality Management Systems)
- Business Development Representative
- Business Solutions Executive
- Senior Project Manager
- Sales Operations Specialist
- Jr Technical Consultant (EDI, Tech Programmers, Finance)
- Technical Consultant (EDI, Tech Programmers, Finance)
- Senior Technical Consultant (EDI, Tech Programmers, Finance)
- Solutions Architect
- Senior Solutions Architect
- Technical Solutions Architect.
Calsigi LLCRock Hill, SC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.