Calo Programs Anaheim, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This position is located in Lake Ozark, Missouri and is not a remote position*
***Relocation assistance will be provided to the right candidate***
Calo is a nationally recognized residential treatment center focused on developmental trauma and attachment treatment. We exist to "Profoundly Change Lives and Create Joy." It is an incredibly rewarding job to participate in the healing of a child’s life.
Calo believes in providing high-quality, innovative treatment within a compassionate environment. Building healthy, reciprocal relationships with our youth is a special focus of Calo employees and paramount to our unique relational model.
- Holistic treatment with individual, family, and group therapy
- World-renowned canine-assisted therapy integrated into all aspects of treatment
- Work with preteen and/or adolescent population
- Extensive learning opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Team-building experiences
- Trust and autonomy
- Professional development and CEU's
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to become an expert in the field of attachment and trauma
- Flexible work environment
- Work collaboratively as a member of multiple teams for best treatment
- Ample support provided by cohesive team and strong culture
- Competitive salary (non-licensed therapists start at $54,000/year; fully-licensed therapists start at $65,000/year)
- Relocation stipend (if eligible)
- Proprietary treatment model, with a unique relational and experiential approach. We are not a Behavior Modification Program
- Comprehensive benefits package: health insurance (to include vision and dental), 401k with company match, life insurance, long-term disability, paid time off, multiple holidays off, free meals, and more
- We provide Safe Crisis Management and CPR and First Aid certification
Our therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family, and group treatment, and discharge planning. Eligibility for this position requires a master's degree from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field. This includes graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy. All clinicians must be eligible for unrestricted licensure within their professions (LAC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPE, etc.) by their respective State Boards and be eligible for and acquire licensure in the state of Missouri upon hire (will consider provisional, unlicensed or recent graduates).
Other desired knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of therapeutic processes and child and adolescent development
- Timely documentation
*Job Type: Full-time; this is not a remote position*
Calo ProgramsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits, opportunity to change lives!
Calo Programs is a unique organization comprising an extraordinary group of programs (family intensives, preteen and teen residential treatment centers, and young adult transition programs) all dedicated to healing the effects of early trauma. All Calo programs implement a unique and truly relational treatment model based on the neurobiology and evidence-based attachment and trauma treatment research. Calo’s proprietary developmental trauma treatment model, CASA, and clinical structure is engrained throughout each program. Our unique model facilitates the establishment, deepening, and maintaining healthy and safe relationships that ultimately lead to co-regulation and joy.
130 Calo LnAnaheim, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Calo Programs