Deburrer / Detailer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Calmax Technology Inc. is based in Santa Clara, CA with locations in Tualatin Oregon. . Since 1987 we have been a Silicon Valley leader in precision machined components and electro- mechanical assembly. As a contract manufacturing company we service customers from various industries including semiconductor, automotive, medical, military and aerospace. Our expertise includes engineering, precision machined components and clean room assembly.
Calmax provides competitive Health & Wellness plans that include medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a 401K with a company match
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Cleans, deburrs, polishes, and/or grinds surfaces of precision machined metal products, following the directions from templates, layout, or blueprint, to meet customer specifications by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Studies blueprint or layout on work, and selects the files and method according to material, size and shape of work, and amount of stock to be removed, and applies knowledge of filing procedures.
- Uses the appropriate tools to remove burrs and to polish parts.
- Scrapes or rubs parts with file, wire brush, buffing cloth, or deburring knife.
- Selects to use foot pedal or through manual process when using spinning wheel to deburr or polish parts
- Mount parts on revolving spindle or chuck and holds or move tools such as file, abrasive stone, or cloth against work to file, grind, polish, or buff surface.
- Smooths and polishes work with emery cloth or power buffer, and feels surface with fingers for smoothness.
- Cleans interior surfaces of holes.
- Changes tools on powered equipment.
- Clean and return deburring tools and equipment to proper storage space.
- Applies abrasive compound, wax, or other dressing to facilitate cleaning or polishing operation.
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and or projects , as assigned
- Complete each project piece in the specified time per the customer requirements of the attached Traveler
- Deburrs the machined parts in accordance to customer specific requirements per the attached Traveler
- Adhere to Copy Exact! and POR customer requirements
AddressSanta Clara, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Calmax Technology