CNC Mill Machinist - Level 2- 2nd Shift (5:00 PM - 1:30 AM)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have immediate openings for experienced CNC Vertical or Horizontal Mill Machinists to join our 2nd shift in Santa Clara, CA!
CNC Mill Machinist – Level II Responsibilities:
- Applies commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures on a Vertical or Horizontal Mill
- Reviews work orders, drawings, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters to run parts according to customer blueprints and instructions
- Determines dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and set-up requirements per drawings, specifications or sample part
- Ability to read and interpret CNC programs to maintain close tolerances (within +/- .0001)
- Observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required
- Performs various machine set up for other operators on production and prototype parts
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent
- Experience in a precision machine shop environment
- Experience on CNC Mill equipment performing set-up and program prove-outs
- Must interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Training in basic shop and measurement math, including linear measurement, metrics, algebra and geometry
- Familiarity with ISO documentation and processes is a big plus
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employees on the 2nd shift receive an addition 10% differential towards their pay
- 10% differential = Hourly Pay X .10
- Eligible for Overtime (OT rate = Hourly Pay X 1.5)
- Opportunity for a one-time retention bonus after a set number of completed regular work hours
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability: Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan (3% company match)
COVID-19 Considerations: All employees are required to wear a mask indoors. A vaccine is not required at this moment.
About us: A Silicon Valley leader in manufacturing and assemblies, Calmax Technology, Inc. manufactures precision machined parts and provides turnkey assembly to Fortune 500 customers across technology, automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, and medical industries. We are based in Santa Clara, CA with locations in Tualatin, OR. Calmax is ISO – 9001 certified.
Additional Information: Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about the position, job listing, or application process.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Calmax Technology
Get fresh MILL Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.