2 weeks paid training to learn products
Must be able to communicate clearly the products they are selling and able to recommend the right products for specific customers on a case to case basis.
Deliver great customer service consistently.
Resolve customer complaints
Efficiently manage time customer to customer
Submit orders efficiently
Build rapport with customers to ensure customer retention
Compensation Package: CALMA’s core values and company culture requires that dignity is demonstrated in the compensation package for every employee. CALMA’s ownership team strongly feels that paying a fair and living wage is a moral obligation. Fairly compensating employees will result in reduced staff turnover, improved customer service, and improved employee quality of life.
Additional Employment Benefits: In a well-designed benefits program, CALMA recognizes several indirect advantages in providing benefits to its employees:
• Benefits that act as recruitment and retention tools and are competitive with those of peer institutions
• Benefits that make employees more efficient and productive
• Benefits that express the Washington and Lee's values and educational mission (e. g., tuition
• Benefits that develop or maintain a sense of community
Consequently, CALMA will offer the below benefits to all full-time employees after a 90-day probationary period:
• Paid Leave: two weeks paid leave each year, with the ability to roll-over up to 40 hours paid leave to the subsequent year (capped at three weeks total paid leave in any given calendar year).
• Health Insurance: CALMA will offer employees basic health coverage for themselves and +1 dependent.
• 401k Retirement Plan: with CALMA matching up to 3% of an employee’s monthly retirement allocation.
• Raises, Bonuses and Incentives: CALMA will implement a performance management system that will determine salary increases, including management observed performance and customer ratings