Callen-Lorde is seeking an experienced medical provider to join our team as the Associate Director of Medicine (ADM) to oversee clinical services at Callen-Lorde’s new Brooklyn clinic. The ADM will collaborate with the Director of Medicine in providing professional, organizational, and administrative support to staff. The ADM will also ensure the quality of care provided to patients operates within the framework of Callen-Lorde's mission and applicable city, state, and federal mandates at the new Brooklyn location. The ADM will also provide direct clinical care to a panel of primary care patients including patients living with HIV.
Callen-Lorde’s Brooklyn site will be open Monday through Saturday. This is a full-time position that will require morning, afternoon and evening hours. Salary will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package including an exceptional no-cost medical plan option for you and your family, dental insurance, vision insurance, no-cost life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance, TransitChek, a generous paid time off plan, and a 403B retirement savings plan. Providers are also eligible to apply for NHSC’s loan forgiveness program.
- New York State (MD or NP) License and Registration
- AAHIVM certification preferred
- Current DEA registration
- Demonstrated leadership experience and commitment to teaching
- 5+ years of experience in providing HIV primary care preferred
- Experience in sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and education
- Demonstrated knowledge of LGBT health-related concerns and experience in providing medical care in LGBT communities
- Commitment to community-based health care services
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde
To apply, visit the Callen-Lorde’s Career Site at http://callen-lorde.org/careers/
Callen-Lorde is an Equal Opportunity Employer, people of color, people of transgender experience, lesbians and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.