Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a customer service role that will handle inbound and outbound calls.
Candidates should demonstrate critical thinking, strong active listening skills, and able to display solution-focused approach & “can-do-attitude”.
Ability to research topics to provide the best solution to the customer.
This is a work from home role/Remote
General Job Duties:
- -Effectively and accurately engage with customer service inquiries via voice/phone
- -Participate in any required training/industry-specific certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job at or above the standard required
- -Provide exceptional service to all internal and external customers
- -Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer engagement experiences, focusing on constant improvement and a value-based approach
- -Utilize correct tools to efficiently manage a number of often concurrent activities
- -Provide thought leadership and insights to improving the process of reaching customers
- -Ability to explore creative ways to successfully drive customer engagement which will lead to improved customer satisfaction
- -Comprehend customer request, for product, services, inquiries, and ensure proper security procedures are followed
- -Assist in escalation process (when required)
- · High School Diploma or GED (required)
- · Minimum 1 year customer service/ CALL CENTER Representative (required)
- · Minimum 1 year basic computer skills (required)
- · Workspace set up in-home that is quiet and separated from all noise and distractions (required)
- · Reliable high speed internet (required)
- · Successfully pass a drug screen & background check (required)
- · Minimum 1 year inbound CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE (preferred)
- · Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills (intermediate or expert)
- · Telephone Etiquette: (intermediate or expert)
- · Grammar / Communication Skills (intermediate or expert)
- · Weekly pay
- · Direct Deposit
- · Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
- · Work Equipment provided
Callahan Trading, LLC
1000 N Kingsbury StChicago, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Callahan Trading, LLC