We're looking for a few Solutions Specialists to join our fast-growing technology startup!
This role will have a number of areas:
- You'll handle incoming customer questions on our software. Expect this to take 4-8 hours a week.
- You'll write up support documentation, make training videos, etc.
- Once a customer has indicated their interest in our software, you'll demo it for them and help answer any in-depth questions that they have.
- Travel to 4-6 trade shows per year (approx. 4-5 days each) to help present our product alongside a dedicated sales person.
- Work with our development team to thoroughly test new versions of our software.
We have room for you to specialize in one or more of these areas. You should be comfortable with all 3, but you'll be able to spend most of your time in the areas where you excel.
- Written communication is key. Strong writing and grammar is a must.
- Technical literacy. You don't need to be a software developer, but you should be the person who everybody asks to help them set their printer up.
- Personable/charismatic. You need to be able to build rapport with our customers.
- Analytical/problem-solving. You need to be able to solve puzzles and think about problems efficiently.
- Responsible. It's critical that you do things when you say you will.
- Medical/dental/vision/401k/life/charity matching/etc
- Work from home 2-3 days a week, and from our office in Cumberland (15 minutes from Portland) 2-3 days a week.
- Flexible hours, unlimited vacation.
- Stock options in our rapidly growing startup are included.
- Compensation is competitive, and there will be a commission component. Expect to start between $32-48k (depending on experience), a high-performer could be at $100k+ within 2 years.