- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Call to Freedom is committed to identifying and responding to the needs of individuals at-risk of human trafficking and sexual exploitation and those working to transition out of trafficking. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing efforts of the agency by developing and coordinating marketing strategies with the direction of the Executive Director. They will work to build the agency’s brand awareness and audience by content writing, website development, print and digital marketing, video and audio recording and editing, and social media management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer Bachelor’s in marketing, business, communications, public relations, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with various computer programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suites, Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and WordPress.
- Exceptional understanding of marketing platforms.
- Familiar with all social media platforms, email marketing, Google Ads, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Analytics.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND JOB DUTIES:
- Work with Executive Director to plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts including but not limited to written materials, designs, concepts, and graphics
- Communicate the marketing plan with Executive Director and staff.
- Work with Director of Development for content of annual reports and work with designer to implement.
- Work with Executive Director to coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
- Assist in planning of marketing materials for events.
- Communicate website/social plans, media growth, and data to the broader internal community.
- Develop and manage content marketing strategies for all social media platforms, e-marketing, publications, podcasts, etc.
- Manage agency’s Google Ads grant platform, Google Analytics, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Edit, proofread, and post graphics and multimedia content to the website.
- Ensure all web pages comply with regulatory/legal, privacy and security guidelines.
- Follow emerging web technologies that would allow the agency to more effectively achieve its marketing objectives.
- Record and edit professional video materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines in all company communications, and marketing materials and activities.
- Support the preparation of written materials including some marketing copy, email marketing, business communications, reports, and presentations.
- Plan and prepare podcast episodes, recording episodes with a co-host, and writing podcast descriptions.
- Develop blogging sight and update content daily.
- Research, prepare, write, and edit online content for marketing and front-end web development.
- Utilize photos, graphics, and content to create magazine design and layout.
- Maintain website.
- Develop innovative strategies to engage the audience, build up fan communities across platforms and raise awareness of the podcast channel
Call To Freedom
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Inbound Marketing Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.