Remote Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote Customer Service Representative Position
The role of the team is to educate and support our Sales Representatives regarding our products, digital tools and assets, and account issues with a focus on helping them to grow their customer base and overall sales. You will also use your knowledge around products, business processes, compensation structure, incentives, and overall business to assist the Representative/Leader/customer in solving problems, using our products, and growing their business.
Remote Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Maintain a working knowledge of our website and mobile applications, products, and business initiatives
- Engage knowledgeably and confidently when working with Representatives or customers
- Establish a connection with every Representative and customer
- Focus on the resolution when addressing complaints
- Navigate multiple websites and applications to research issues and log and track details of each interaction
- Be a product knowledge expert who can explain the features and benefits of our products
Remote Customer Service Representative Qualifications
- Preferred minimum two years of experience in call center environment handling phone, chat, and e-mail inquiries
- High school diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience navigating both desktop and mobile applications
- You have previously taught others how to navigate both desktop and mobile applications using voice or co-browse
- Experience influencing, inspiring, and mobilizing individuals
- Experience transitioning between channels while servicing customers, including voice, email and chat (including co-browse)
Remote Customer Service Representative Technology Requirements
· 200mbps (minimum if service is shared among 5 or less)
· 500mbps (required if shared among 6 or more)
Laptop or Desktop Computer:
· Windows 10 OS (required)
· Memory – 8GB (minimum)
Virus Protection (required):
Headset – supporting team meetings via Microsoft Teams
· USB over the ear headset with built-in noise-canceling technology
Call Center / Virtual Call Center / Remote / Customer ServiceWhy Work Here?
A virtual workplace, good benefits, and a supportive team of recruiters that will help you achieve your full potential with our clients!
ChaseSource combines the energy, excitement, and the fast pace of an entrepreneurial enterprise with the stability and resources of a large corporation. ChaseSource is one of the most opportunistic and agile staffing firms in the USA. ChaseSource is a minority-owned enterprise specializing in recruiting and helping organizations solve their staffing issues.
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Call Center / Virtual Call Center / Remote / Customer Service