As a member of the company's Reservations Department, Advantage Reserve’s experienced Preferred Reservation Agents will expeditiously greet guests calling to the hotel property’s telephone number and offer them personalized reservations support to 5 Star Hotel Customers. Advantage Reserve’s Preferred Reservation Agents are experts on the hotel properties and will offer detailed 5 Star Customer Service providing information including rates, property amenities, cancellation policies, and area attractions.
- Answer incoming reservation calls
- Follow approved call flow, scripting and proper phone etiquette techniques to provide a positive customer experience.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required call center training sessions.
- Drive revenue through the selling and up selling of reservations, room types and additional items.
- Provide quality 5 Star customer service on every call.
- Answer customer inquiries, providing professional assistance to potential and existing guests on every call.
- Provide detailed descriptions of destinations, resort accommodations and products.
- Provide accurate pricing on all products i.e. accommodations, airline and packages.
- Suggest products to enhance stay and enjoyment.
- Up sell products and accommodations whenever possible.
- Accurately input all data required to complete transactions.
- Operate multiple computer applications accurately and effectively.
- Meet defined departmental metrics
- Any additional duties as requested
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- 6+ months experience in Call Center Customer Service
- Flexible schedule, we are open 24 hours
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of efficient problem-solving
- Ability to successfully multitask in fast paced environment using multiple computer applications
- Proven strong sales, service and closing skills with the ability to overcome objection
- Experience working is fast paced work environment
- Hospitality and Service Minded
- Sales and Service Driven
- Fluency in another language such as Spanish, Portuguese or French is a plus