As a company's reservations department, AR’s experienced Reservations Sales Agents will expeditiously greet guests calling your property’s telephone number and offer them personalized reservations support. AR’s sales telephone agents are experts on your property and will offer detailed information including rates, property amenities, cancellation policies, and area attractions.
- Answer incoming reservation calls
- Follow approved call flow, scripting and proper phone etiquette techniques to provide a positive customer experience.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required call center training sessions.
- Drive revenue through the selling and up selling of reservations, room types and additional items.
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Answer customer inquiries, providing professional assistance to potential and existing guests on every call.
- Provide detailed descriptions of destinations, resort accommodations and products.
- Provide accurate pricing on all products i.e. accommodations, airline and packages.
- Suggest products to enhance stay and enjoyment.
- Up sell products and accommodations whenever possible.
- Accurately input all data required to complete transactions.
- Operate multiple computer applications accurately and effectively.
- Meet defined departmental metrics
- Any additional duties as requested
What we are looking for
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- 6+ months of experience in Customer Service
Flexible schedule, we are open 24 hours
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of efficient problem-solving
- Ability to successfully multitask in fast paced environment using multiple computer applications
- Proven strong sales, service and closing skills with the ability to overcome objection
- Experience working is fast paced work environment
- Hospitality and Service Minded
- Sales and Service Driven
- Fluency in another language such as Spanish, Portuguese or French is a plus