- Posted: over a month ago
Accounting Assistant: Accounting Department
Call Axis is an international company serving its clients, specifically other companies, whom need support managing their volume of data processing, data entry, and customer service needs. We are an all inclusive company, respect all persons and beliefs and welcome diversity of all forms.
Our work culture is solidly summed up in team work. We have a strong team environment that focuses on high customer service support and seeks to enhance the experience of consumers pursuing life support services. Seeking candidates with self initiative and positive & organized outlook. Looking for a candidate who wants to find a home to build their career and pursue their own professional development goals alongside a supportive team.
Call Axis is a data processing and call center that services a variety of companies in multiple industries. Under the direction of the Leadership Team, the Processing Specialist supports the clients of Call Axis by maintaining office operations & procedures as well as coordinating/supporting the activities of the Call Axis clients. This position reports to the Project Manager. This is an entry level position as an independent contractor. Contractor has ability to provide their availability and maintain their own schedule, work is virtual but may be re-assigned to onsite after Emergency Order due to Pandemic COVID-19.
Accounting Assistant skills and qualifications: Data Entry position
- Must have experience using Quickbooks Online
- University studies in Finance, Public Accounting, or at least enrolled in one.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in payroll, integrations, taxes, cash receipts, comparison and accounting record of daily transactions, review of expenses and preparation of reimbursements, debugging and integration of accounts, preparation of provisional and annual tax returns, invoicing .
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements, transactions, questionnaires, computer reports and other financial documents including variable product reporting.
- Review and analyze financial statements and provide report analysis to the President and Controller.
- Prepare the quarterly and annual financial statements and tax returns and submit appropriate forms to the various local, state and federal agencies.
- Prepare and review the General Accounting departmental budget.
- Assist with the accounting functions, procedures and financial reporting for subsidiaries.
- Deliver deposits and obtain currency from bank.
- Assist the department manager in the ongoing development of general accounting, financial reporting, internal control, and payroll systems for Company XYZ and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinate general accounting procedures with other home office departments.
- Monitor inter-company transactions for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Recommend improvements in methods and procedures.
- Compile data and documents necessary for review by auditors and examiners.
Position level: Entry level
Work Schedule: Enter typically times/days needed (Monday to Friday 8am-5pm)
Equipment needed to perform work: Computer/laptop.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Call Axis