At Caliva, we believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. We cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable plant-based herbal solutions. We pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We were ranked #1 in the nation by Business Insider and stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting.
The purpose of the Wellness Store is to provide informed experiences and consultations that empower customers to choose plant-based health and wellness options that support their lifestyle.
The Wellness Community Concierge works in the Wellness Store where education and client consultations are provided in the area of health and wellness as it relates to the use of cannabis products. S/he focuses on promoting our newest store concept, leading by example, providing a consistent customer experience at all times by welcoming and introducing all guests to Caliva Wellness with enthusiasm and passion for the brand and our products. The Wellness Community Concierge is the first person the customer interacts with and will set the tone for their experience.
What you'll do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking
- Be the “face of the brand” – a Caliva Ambassador of the showroom experience, always ready to provide guidance, answer questions and exceed customer experience expectations.
- Drive new and repeat customer visits by customer enabling experiences that are centered around product knowledge, consultations and high service standards.
- Be engaging and knowledgeable - provide guests with an overview of Caliva, the product assortment, and experiences offered.
- Maintain strong administrative skills and focus on efficiencies.
- Facilitate all appointment customers through the arrival, check-in, in-store journey and appointment experience.
- Oversee and utilize all clienteling and appointment systems.
- Execute clienteling best practices which will include store visit follow up and outreach.
- Support and conduct customer consultations including pre-scheduled appointments.
- Ensure education and awareness of all new and existing products and promotions.
- Communicate effectively with all store leaders and team members and ask for assistance when needed.
- Remain informed of promotions, events, product and service offerings.
- Stay informed of daily store goals and commit to making a positive contribution.
- Perform various operational tasks as needed.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and organizational standards.
- May perform key-holding responsibilities.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude, and communication.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What you have
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed. Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and frequently use hand and finger motions and reach with hands and arms.
- May have to lift up to 50 pounds, some squatting, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting at the waste.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check including other requirements that may be city mandated.
Caliva is an equal opportunity employer.