The Depot Driver ensures that customers' orders are delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will contribute to the daily operation of the delivery and may also assist in the customer pick-up department, while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
What you'll do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Safely transport orders to customers.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Communicate daily specials to customers.
- Support retail operations.
- Stay educated on new and existing product knowledge.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Act as an ambassador of Caliva and the medical cannabis industry.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- Perform duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What you have
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of basic cannabis laws.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Willing to cross-train in other areas as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry
- Must pass a background check with the local police department.