The Delivery Driver role is to ensure that customers' orders are delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver an exceptional customer experience. They contribute to the daily operation of the delivery and may also assist in the customer pick-up department, while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Safely transport orders to customers.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and compliance regulations.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Communicate daily specials to customers.
- Support retail operations.
- Stays educated on new and existing product knowledge.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Act as an ambassador of Caliva and the medical cannabis industry.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
What You Have:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of basic cannabis laws.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass a background check conducted by the San Jose Police Department.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Willing to cross-train in other areas as needed.
- May need to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.