- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Career Advancements - room for growth!
WE provide water feature installation training! You will need to have construction experience with tools and equipment.
Our company specializes in Pond and Waterfall construction, landscape design and outdoor improvements for homeowners and commercial properties all over Los Angeles.
Fill out our direct online application:
We are looking for a crew members that will handle:
- Building ponds, waterfalls and fountains in residential / commercial outdoor areas
- Some basic electrical work (low voltage lights).
- Handyman work - some carpentry, masonry if needed.
- Clean driving record (insurable) and valid drivers license
- Construction experience +2 years
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs when needed
- Able to drive a manual transmission comfortably and safely
- Able to operate a forklift and bobcat for loading materials
- Electrical experience for installation of GFCI outlet boxes and moving power to another location on property
This position has tremendous growth opportunities, we are looking for someone eager to learn and improve on their skills to take over this department and fully run juniors below him. Bonuses, commissions are available and you have the opportunity to make well above your base pay.
We also need experienced crew members as well as crew chiefs.
Pay will be based on experience. We will give training on how to build ponds and waterfalls. General construction experience is required. Special skills such as masonry, irrigation, electrical, demo are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour + BONUSES