California Sleep Solutions is the leading independent provider of sleep medicine services in the greater Sacramento area. We are looking for a Medical Billing Manager to be based in our Roseville location. Working under the supervision of the executive team, the billing manager is a member of the administrative staff responsible for overseeing the billing department as well as the authorization and eligibility team. The billing manager is responsible to oversee the training of new staff, training of procedure revisions, and ongoing employment development.
The ideal candidate has extensive supervisory experience of 10 or more employees, advanced knowledge of medical billing and payer contracting, and demonstrated success in revenue management for a specialty provider. We are looking for a manager who is extremely personable, self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, able to independently achieve goals with minimal direction, and is able to work effectively with a range of personalities. We are searching for a candidate who can exudes a positive attitude, is outgoing, friendly and professional in both appearance and demeanor.
Job duties will consist of overseeing general billing operations, managing a department of ten subordinates, and revenue cycle management for both patient and insurance balances. This position requires ability to direct workflow, monitor work quantity and quality and solve complex issues. The ideal candidate will establish effective working relationships with current staff, develop processes to improve workflows and increase company revenue. Candidates must have prior job history that includes oversight of staff with positive outcomes.
Candidates must possess excellent interactions skills, intermediate or advanced computer skills, be well spoken, present a professional image, be able to communicate professionally verbally and in written mediums, able to multi-task and prioritize.
• A/R management
• insurance contracting and negotiation
• resolution of claim disputes
• submitting and monitoring claims
• processing appeals
• posting electronic and traditional payments
• Minimum 5 years experience supervising employees
• Minimum 5 years experience medical billing for a specialty provider
• Minimum 2 years capped rental experience
• Experience with revenue cycle management
• professional demeanor
• detail oriented
• time management
• strong problem solving ability
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• positive attitude
• DME experience is required
Please email resume to apply. This is a full time position (Monday-Friday). Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays after probationary/waiting term.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of capped rental experience do you have?
- How many years of medical billing experience do you have?
- How many years of payer negotiations experience do you have?
- How many years of supervising 10+ employees experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?