Accounts Payable Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
Accounts Payable Clerk
California Protons Cancer Therapy Center is a facility that provides state-of-the-art cancer treatments to patients with varying diagnoses that travel here from all over the world. With our world-renowned Radiation Oncologists, highly trained Registered Nurses, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, Radiation Therapists and everyone in between, our team of professionals work collaboratively to bring hope and healing to even the most aggressive cancer cases. If joining a dynamic team whose passion is to help people return to their life as they once knew it sounds exciting, California Protons Cancer Therapy Center may be the place for you.
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Classification: Non-Exempt (Part-time - Approximately 20 hours/week)
The Accounts Payable Clerk is an entry-level position which will provide support to the Accounting department. This positions will be responsible for Accounts Payable and other tasks as assigned.
- Perform accounts payable functions including processing weekly payments and assisting with weekly cash flow analysis
- Communicate with vendors regarding invoices, payments, missing deliveries, Form W-9’s
- Reconcile purchase orders with packing slips and vendor invoices
- Prepare and post entries in companies’ accounting software
- Prepare debit card transaction report and post to accounting software each month
- Record monthly bank transactions and make bank deposits as needed
- Assist with tax compliance and Form 1099 preparation
- Track all purchases against bank account
- Receive incoming mail, scan/email invoices and file invoices electronically
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be PC proficient, strong Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft Power Point experience preferred and Great Plains experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Flexible, pro-active and a strong sense of teamwork
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 year’s work experience
- AP experience or education highly preferred.
California Protons Cancer Therapy Center is following all federal and state mandates. We do have a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination policy in place for all staff.
California Protons Cancer Therapy Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
California Proton Therapy Center
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at California Proton Therapy Center