California Mantel & Fireplace is expanding our sales Team.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Representative for residential construction. Sales team members will sell to both home builders and homeowners, and quality products will be installed with outstanding customer service. California Mantel & Fireplace strives to manufacture, deliver, and install fireplaces and mantels that become exquisite focal points in our clients' homes. As a team member, it will be your goal to transform each of our client's fireplaces into a centerpiece of warmth and beauty to ultimately achieve the customer's vision of hearth and home. If you are highly organized, methodical, pay attention to detail, great follow up and follow through on outlined processes, can work in a fast paced and ever changing environment, good computer skills, professional, articulate, good judgment and common sense.... WE WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!!!!!
What you will be doing:
- Selling proven quality products to both homebuilders and homeowners
- Using your creativity and knowledge to transform customer vision into a beautiful reality.
- Assuring 100% coverage of all building permit and performing jobsite inspections.
- Interfacing with customers and the states leading contractors/installation teams
- Adding to the pipeline by identifying and qualifying new customers, including cold calling
- Managing the existing and new sales opportunities from current prospective customers.
- Developing sale proposals, quotes, and performing/coordinating showroom demonstrations.
What are we looking for :
- Self motivated and excited individual
- Proven cold calling, sales closing, and follow up skills
- Familiarity with building industry a plus
- Computer skills with working knowledge of email, online building programs, and MS word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time Management & prioritization skills in a customer-oriented, deadline driven environment
Compensation will include a base salary, plus commission, car allowance, and annual incentives.
Health insurance is available through the company.
How to apply:
Territory positions are available in multiple locations throughout California and Nevada. Please review our products at www.calmantel.com, and contact California Mantel & Fireplace today if you are interested in becoming a member in the fireplace industry's most trusted fireplace team. Please email your resume and cover letter, describing your interest in this position, and including compensation goals. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time