Assistant Property Manager / Administrative Assistant
California Gold Sonora, CA
- Posted: 21 days ago
- $16 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Assistant Property Manager position performs specialized administrative work in support of the company. The role is supportive in nature and focuses primarily on extending the capabilities of the property manager, but may also include some clerical accounting duties. The Assistant Property Manager shall conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner and be dedicated to the company and its success.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in lease administration activities, including abstracting leases, and maintaining company database current
- Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly manner
- Oversee property maintenance work order system
- Prepare and coordinate vendor bid proposals and service contracts
- Obtain accounts receivable aging report for management and follow up on all delinquencies
- Ensure Certificates of Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date
- Ensure tenant bill-backs for electrical usage, after hours HVAC, property taxes and other similar charges are processed in a timely manner
- Assist supervisor with annual budgets/preparation of reconciliations and monthly financial reports, as well as preparation of bank deposits if processed at on site management office
- Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with fire & life safety contractors, janitorial and landscape providers, and any other service provider as directed by the property manager
- Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Google Workspace or Microsoft Office (Spreadsheets and Word Processing)
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a great attention to detail
- Able to work well with a team
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to move safely over uneven terrain, i.e., walking in landscaping planters and climbing significantly sloped terrain
- Must be able to safely climb ladders
- Regularly required to drive to and from properties in varying weather conditions
What attracts investors and clients to work with California Gold is its unwavering focus on adding value to its services. We are able to maximize the value we create by offering a distinctive turnkey, integrated delivery approach to every endeavor we undertake. Explore our site to learn about our diverse investment, development, construction, and property management services.
California GoldWhy Work Here?
Dynamic and safe working environment with opportunities to learn new things and grow within the organization.
California Gold Development Corporation is one of Northern California’s preeminent commercial real estate development firms. Since 1978, our diverse services have exceeded client’s expectations and redefined standards in the real estate development industry. What attracts investors and clients to work with California Gold is its unwavering focus on adding value to its services. We are able to maximize the value we create by offering a distinctive turnkey, integrated delivery approach to every endeavor we undertake. Explore our site to learn about our diverse investment, development, construction, and property management services.
133 Old Wards Ferry RoadSonora, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at California Gold