Looking to make a difference in the world?
If you’re ready to help women and men realize their dreams of becoming parents in a fast-paced environment that emphasizes personal initiative and teamwork… then we’re looking for you!
California Cryobank is worldwide leader in biotech/health services, focused on helping build and protect healthy families since 1977. Although we are the largest company of our kind in the world, our goal is to treat every client like they are part of our family. Our internal culture is friendly, family- and team-oriented, pet/kid-adoring, with regular company lunches and creative holiday celebrations, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We have an immediate opening for a Program Coordinator, Donor and Fertility Preservation to join our team in our Los Altos (Palo Alto) Branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Fertility Preservation Coordinator Functions:
- Meets and greets clients, vendors, and guests arriving at the reception window; announces arrivals and verifies appointments.
- Triages Client Depositor queue phone calls and manages them accordingly.
- Schedules appointments and distributes information packet to inquiring prospective clients.
- Meets with and instructs Client Depositor clients during initial visit.
- Acts as a back-up for Client Depositor consultations and follow-ups as well as Client Depositor tissue transfers (semen, oocyte and embryo) as needed.
- Performs other clerical task such as scanning, filing, photocopying and collating and administrative projects.
Primary Donor Coordinator Functions:
- Conducts all potential donor visits and completes the following form review: Donor Application, Initial Medical Social Questionnaire, and Donor Application Worksheets.
- Oversees email communication with potential donors for initial appointment follow-up, pass/fail/re-test results, and missed appointments; answers PD inquiries.
- Maintains up-to-date donor calendar and PD tracking information within Navision.
- Assists with monitoring physicals and blood draws (e.g., next-to-last and final), and contacts donors as necessary (if applicable); assists with preparing paperwork for physical examinations and communication with physician’s offices.
- Assists with coordination of remote blood draws between the donor, and LabCorp/PSC (if applicable)
- Assists with chart scanning and other tasks related to chart management
Back–Up Front Office Functions:
- Acts as a back-up for the Front Office.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s Degree minimum, Bachelor’s preferred, and two to four years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of and proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with peers and management
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, Inc.:
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous Vacation and SWELL (Sick + Wellness!) Policies
- Paid holidays
- 401k Plan, including Company Match
- Education Assistance Program (up to $4,000 per year!)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Public transportation/vanpool reimbursement (up to $150 per month)
- Family Today/Family Tomorrow Program, Inc. Adoption and IVF Assistance
- On-site Massages!
- Casual Fridays!
- Fun employee events, including monthly lunches!
- On-site biweekly car wash available! (HQ)
- Flexible schedules (varies by department)
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance and Travel Assistance Programs
- Employee discount on cord blood banking with FamilyCord
- Discount tickets (movies, theme parks, etc.)
No Phone Calls please. EOE.