Warehouse Associate- Building Materials
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Founded in 1978, California Closets has built a reputation as the leader and design authority in premium space management, delivering custom-designed organizational solutions and exceptional service. We believe home is more than just a place - it should be a source of creativity, comfort, and connection. From beautiful walk-in closets and entertainment centers to versatile pantries and home offices, we design custom storage solutions that add value to your life and home by making space for what belongs. Think of it as 'practical magic.'
Our Warehouse Associates unload and unpack shipments of custom cabinetry products and hardware, inspect for damage and correct quantities, report damages or shortages, and enter receiving data into our company database. This position will also prepare and organize received stock for inventory, return damaged products to senders, and monitor inventory levels. We will provide paid, on-the-job training to candidates with the right skill set and a great attitude!
What We Offer:
California Closets has both company-owned and franchise locations. This location is company-owned, therefore earns the following benefits:
- Health insurance - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO days and paid holidays
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Company tools and PPE provided
- 40 hours/week with overtime potential
- Day shift hours
- Grow your career with us - many promotional opportunities are available
- Working with luxury products
Franchises are independently owned and operated and may offer different benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Load product into trucks
- Sort and organize products
- Inspects inventory for conformance to company standards
- Operate a forklift to help move and store inventory
- Stage products
- Inventory control and management
- Other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Basic math and organization skills
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to work on feet for an entire shift
- Understanding of safety protocols and requirements
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Experience shipping, receiving, or working in a warehouse is a plus
- Experience working with woodworking machines (saw, router, drill press) is a plus
- Able to walk, lift 50 pounds, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb stairs, kneel, and crouch
Find us on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
We are an equal opportunity employer. We E-Verify.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
California ClosetsChantilly, VA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate- Building Materials jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.