- Posted: over a month ago
For more than three decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com
The main responsibility of this position is to install products in a safe, high quality, high professionalism, productive and profitable manner. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and be able to communicate what is necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional fashion.
- Friendly, organized and energetic
- Customer oriented personality that can communicate and work with customers.
- Punctual and reliable with an excellent work ethic.
- Available full time Monday-Friday, plus some weekends and required overtime.
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Trade experience is a plus, but will train the right candidate.
- This position is physically demanding and fast-paced.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds and navigate stairs.
- Experience with common hand and power tools.
- Training, tools, van, provided.
- Benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental after 60 days; Sick and Holiday pay after 90 days, Vacation after 6 months and 401K after 1 year.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
California Closets - Spokane, WA
AddressPost Falls, ID
ConstructionView all jobs at California Closets - Spokane, WA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?