SENIOR Installation Technician/ Cabinetry
California Closets - Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $26 Hourly
Title: Senior Installation Technician/Closets and Cabinetry
Reports to: Installation Manager
Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Based on provided designs and components, construct, erect, install, and repair custom storage systems and accessories using laminate wood, edge-banding, hardware and other materials, requiring your skills with hand tools and power tools. Training is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled carpentry work to install custom storage systems such as closets, cabinets, offices, and other spaces in the home or commercial buildings.
- Utilize company provided CAD drawings\blueprints to properly and efficiently install systems.
- Assemble and install systems of varying complexity.
- Assists in the removal and installation of materials in customer homes.
- Maintain shop tools and equipment in safe working order. Tools are provided.
- Install systems independently or with team members depending on the size of the job.
- Provide a high level of customer service for in-home installations.
- Install materials safely and maintain safety standards at all times.
- Responsible for driving to and from customer sites and maintaining company provided vehicles in a safe manner. Report any vehicle problems to the company immediately.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Ongoing Support – Extensive leadership team to walk you through the processes of our operations
Resources – We’ll provide your transportation, tools, and uniform
Technology – New technology based equipment
Generous Compensation package – $24- $26 hourly with ability to grow into different levels
Benefits –Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment and 401(k) on day 1
- 3-5 years Cabinetry or carpentry skills required
- Custom Closet Installation experience desirable
- 3-5 years experience with common hand and power tools
- Trade or vocational school experience desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Able to provide high level of customer service
- Able to work individually and in teams
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position
- Must maintain valid drivers license and clean driving record
- High School diploma
- Able to walk, lift 50 pounds, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb stairs, kneel, and crouch
- Able to work in various inside and outside environments being subjected to weather, noise, sawdust and other external factors
- Requires visual acuity for depth perception and color perception
- Visually inspect and report or fix small defects and/or minor measuring mistakes
- Able to use a variety of measuring devices and tools provided by the company
- Able to assemble or fabricate parts at or within arm’s length
- Able to operate machines, motor vehicles, hand tools, and job specific equipment and tools
- Able to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of work
- Able to hear sufficiently to accurately perceive information at normally spoken word levels
- Able to use communication by means of spoken word to express or exchange ideas
California Closets - Phoenix, AZ
ConstructionView all jobs at California Closets - Phoenix, AZ