- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
California Closets, the company that pioneered custom storage solutions in 1978, is looking for an experienced showroom representative to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone to work full - time in our Upper East Side location. Customer Service is paramount; we are looking for a personable candidate who is able to make our customers’ first contact with California Closets a positive experience. We will educate you on our beautiful high-end products and you will bring a positive, friendly and helpful personality to guide our customers. The ideal applicant will have a passion for design and be eager to learn our products and collaborate with walk-in clients all in an effort to deliver on the California Closets experience.
- Assist customers in showroom
- Answer & direct incoming phone calls and schedule appointments accordingly
- Explain products to customers
- Schedule appointments for clients with our designers
- General showroom maintenance, presentation of standards and overall presentation
- Outgoing personality with the ability to greet and guide customers through showroom
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a wide variety of people
- Strong communication skills, clear and precise phone manners
- Have working knowledge of computers(including internet, Microsoft Office) and the ability to learn our own CRM system
- Dependable and reliable
- Available to work Saturdays
California Closets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
California Closets - NY Parent Account
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at California Closets - NY Parent Account