Sales Consultant/ Interior Designer
- Posted: 6 days ago
For more than four decades, California Closets has built a reputation for delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. All our projects are 100% custom and built with the best products in the industry. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes, and allowed people to get more out of life.
The Design and Sales Consultant provides an in-home customer experience by designing and selling cabinetry, closets, home offices, garages, media centers, and other storage solutions for homes. This position includes estimating, selling, designing, ordering, measuring home spaces, and providing exceptional customer service.
We are currently seeking a talent Design and Sales Consultant to cover the Pleasentville, NJ areas! This opportunity will work from home and travel within the metro areas to meet customers for in-home consultations and designs.
What We Offer:
- Health insurance – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- PTO days and paid holidays
- A generous compensation package that includes a paid training program, commission, and bonuses
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM, and proprietary CAD software
- Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals who love to exceed expectations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design organization units for customers utilizing our proprietary CAD software program.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to meet monthly sales goals.
- Telecommute to customers’ homes for a needs analysis and to design a storage unit
- Participate in monthly training sessions
- Continuous follow-up with the customers and collaboration with the installation team to ensure job completion.
- Pursue referrals and repeat business.
- Must reside in the Pleasantville ,NJ
- Interior design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor.
- Experience in customer service or retail sales of any kind, where the consultant is the reason for repeat clients.
- Professional and assertive, consultative sales skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft suite and experience working with laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices
- Previous experience with CAD or design software is a plus.
- The ability to be consistently inspiring and create delightful customer and brand experiences.
- Confidently be able to sell and promote a product
- The ability to be creative, yet meticulously detail-oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
- Team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment.
Check out our careers page for more open positions: Careers & Available JobsFind us on Facebook , YouTube , and Instagram
We are an equal opportunity employer. We E-Verify.
California Closets- Corporate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?