Customer service – answering the incoming 800 line, responding to Live Chats and emails. Helping the customer with publication orders, questions and concerns. Selling products and being knowledgeable about products and membership services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer 800 line & Live Chat requests, organize and file material.
- Enter orders into computer.
- Consult with customer to determine correct products and services for the appropriate organization or situation.
- Assist customers with minor software product operation questions.
- Record accurate information on all forms to assure accurate shipping results and data entry accuracy.
- Be knowledgeable about all products and functions to assure correct information is furnished to the customer. Assure customer satisfaction.
- Be knowledgeable about membership benefits and services.
- Overflow data entry of mail & fax orders.
- Assist with special invoicing.
- Investigate problem orders and return calls to customers.
- Miscellaneous duties.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Ability to use personal computer and standard Windows business software. Proficient computer skills in a Windows application environment. Typing skills of 30+ WPM. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good spelling and grammar usage.