California Behavioral Treatment Center (CBTC) is hiring Behavior Technicians committed to providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services to individuals with developmental disabilities in their home, school and community.
As a Behavior Technician, you will be working with a team committed to helping kids learn and thrive. Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one ABA services teaching communication, social and self-help skills to individuals.
The position is part-time (minimum 13 hours) with the opportunity for near full-time status in the future.
We are currently looking to hire in and around the following cities:
Azusa, Bell Gardens, Boyle Heights, Burbank, Canoga, Commerce, Cudahy, Glendale, Inglewood, Northridge, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Pomona, and San Pedro
Our office is located in Glendale.
• Provide 1:1 ABA services
• Implement Behavior Intervention Plans
• Collect data and document child's progress and performance
• Provide parent/caregiver training and support
• Available Monday – Friday (2:30pm - 8:00 pm) and Saturday (8:00am - 8:00pm)
• MUST pass TB test & criminal background check
• High School Diploma required
• Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree (in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Child Development or a related field)
- Master’s Degree (in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Child Development or a related field)
• 6 months of experience providing care to individuals with developmental disabilities (preferred)
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Bilingual a plus
• Ability to stand, sit, squat, bend, and lift 50lbs
• Access to Wi-Fi and Internet