We have immediate positions available and are looking for qualified professionals, like yourself to join our team at California Behavioral Treatment Center.
Job Description: Behavior Interventionists are committed to providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services to children and adolescence with developmental disabilities in their home, school and community. You will be working with a team of committed staff helping kids learn and grow from your behavioral taught abilities. One-to-one ABA services teaching communication, social and self-help skills to individuals is the daily services you provide to the client under a assigned case.
Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- Provide 1:1 ABA services
- Implement behavior intervention plans
- Collect data and document child's progress and performance
- Oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment to children with autism in home and school settings
- Develop treatment programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- High School Diploma (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in ABA, Psychology, Child Development, Communication Disorders, Education or related field is not required but preferred
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Must pass TB test
- Must pass criminal background check/fingerprinting clearance
- Bilingual English and Spanish speakers are in high demand!
Location: We are currently looking to hire in and around the following counties: San Fernando County and all Los Angeles County areas We are currently looking to hire in and around the following cities:
Los Angeles, Compton, Canoga Park, Commerce, Cudahy, Glendale, Inglewood, Long Beach, Northridge, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Pomona, and San Pedro
Compensation/Benefits: Pay is NEGOTIABLE starting at $18.00 per hour, based on experience and educational background.
Gas/Mileage: Drive time from client to client location and mileage paid per mile.
If you are interested, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-Time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
California Behavioral Treatment Center
Why Work Here?Here at California Behavioral Treatment Center, we believe that each human being is unique. Therefore, we design our ABA treatment programs based on each individual's needs. Our team of professionals are dedicated to nurturing children’s strengths and encouraging them to reach new heights.
We have an awesome team of professionals who nurture each child's development!