Company Background: At California Behavioral Treatment Center (CBTC), we believe that each human being is unique. Therefore, we design our ABA treatment programs based on each individual's needs. Our teams of professionals are dedicated to nurturing children’s strengths and encouraging them to reach new heights.
Job Description: Behavior Interventionists are committed to providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services to children and adolescence with developmental disabilities in their home, school and community. You will be working with a team of committed staff helping kids learn and grow from your behavioral taught abilities. One-to-one ABA services teaching communication, social and self-help skills to individuals is the daily services you provide to the client under a assigned case.
Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- Provide 1:1 ABA services
- Implement Behavior Intervention Plans
- Collect data and document child's progress and performance
- Oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment to children with autism in home and school settings
- Develop Treatment Programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Hours of Availability Needed:
- Available Monday – Friday (2:30pm - 8:00 pm) and Saturday (8:00am - 8:00pm)
- The position is part-time (minimum 10 hours)
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in BCBA, ABA, Psychology, Child Development, Communication Disorders, Education or related field is not required but preferred
- No experience is required
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Must pass TB test
- Must pass criminal background check/fingerprinting clearance
- Bilingual English and Spanish speakers are in high demand!
Location: We are currently looking to hire in and around the following counties: San Fernando County and all Los Angeles County areas
Compensation/Benefits: Pay is NEGOTIABLE starting at $16.00 per hour, based on experience and educational background. Full time employees receive healthcare insurance.
Gas/Mileage: Drive time from client to client location and mileage paid per mile.