Administrative Assistant II
- Expired: November 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing public accounting firm, and we are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant, Compliance will provide administrative and clerical support to help with efficient day-to-day and long-term operations of the Compliance Department. The administrative assistant also manages a variety of administrative projects and provides general support to the Compliance Audit team.Job Responsibilities:
- Compose, edit, and assist with the preparation and delivery of written correspondence
- Ensures accuracy of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and documenting formatting
- Schedules audit trips to facilitate completion of outstanding audits
- Supports the team with the preparation and delivery of trustee reports and audit revisions
- Create and maintain electronic files and databases
- Assists with maintaining file room and supports file archiving and retrieval processes
- Receives correspondence and ensures appropriate deliver to audit manager
- Provides notification to management of audit rebuttals or correspondence
- Generates monthly billing summaries for select clients
- Perform quality assurance on invoices, reports, and other documents as requested
- Tracks paid and unpaid invoices and following up as needed
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a self-starter, team-oriented attitude
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Sense of Urgency
- Attention to Detail
- Team Work
Non-exempt, Regular, Full-TimeWork Environment:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, fax machines and filing cabinets.Physical Demands:
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an administrative support role
- Strong technical aptitude, including proficiency in Word and Outlook
Must have valid work authorization for employment in the United States
Calibre is an established and growing public accounting firm with a 80-year history in the Washington DC, NY, IL and CA markets. We are dedicated to providing the best possible working environment, including a commitment to the personal and professional growth of our employees. The firm offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance coverage, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, and a generous paid time off policy. It is our goal to cultivate our employees and give them a variety of resources to develop and grow into a career at Calibre. Please visit our website at www.calibrecpa.com to learn more about our firm.EEO:
Calibre CPA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Calibre CPA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Calibre CPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Calibre CPA Group employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Calibre CPA Group PLLC
Get fresh Accounting Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.