- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Herndon, VA or Remote
Work Authorization: Due to specific US import/export laws, our client is only considering US Citizens at this time.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Sr. Director of FP&A and CFO in matters relating to the company’s budgeting, forecasting, internal financial & operational reporting, Board of Directors reporting, and business intelligence. This position serves as the analytical extension to the Sr. Director of FP&A and is responsible for financial support across all business units.
- Develops, maintains or oversees budget vs. actual reports, ad hoc analysis related to business cases, and headcount reporting.
- Act as a liaison between business managers to corporate financial staff to smoother operational financial issues and problems.
- Assists in administering financial budgeting tool (Adaptive Insights), performs reconciliation of tool to NetSuite actuals and headcount actuals via our HRIS system (UKG).
- Provides analysis of present and future performance of the company.
- Reviews operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Reports to Sr. Director, FP&A
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline. MBA, CFA and/or CPA a plus
- 3+ years of financial experience
- 3+ years of financial, business and strategic planning experience, in a technology/software business required
- Hands-on experience in all areas of financial operations including financial planning and analysis and systems and processes
- Experience developing new / improving existing financial models
- Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, and/or Salesforce.com a plus
- Expert level Excel skills
- Ability to build partnerships with all levels of management, cross-functional business partners and with corporate functions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical problem-solving skills
- Creativity and strategic thinking; intellectual curiosity and excellent communications skills
- Proven success working in a fast paced, growth environment
- Health Insurance through Cigna
- Dental Insurance through MetLife
- VSP Vision Plan
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal Time)
- Holiday Break between Christmas and New Years
- 7 Federal Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Tuition Reimbursement + additional continuing education benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Option
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Services
- Identity Theft Protection
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Calibrate North