AEM Technical Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
The AEM Product/Tech Lead is a client-facing role that will interface with digital marketing stakeholders and the internal technical team.
- This role will also provide leadership in the end-to-end design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products, and services.
- Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements.
- Lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
- Manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists.
- We are the global leader in the human resources consulting
- We offer top-notch benefits: multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets - benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, inclusion, and collaboration
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle, leveraging the AEM platform.
- Serves as technical expert on the team, implements on complex projects with less specificity and direction.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Adobe AEM platform and all of its constituent parts, including content management, commerce, digital asset management, target, analytics, etc.
- Architect and Design scalable solutions using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Ability to manage the Digital Experience portfolio and deliverables.
- Contribute to strategic planning meetings and provide guidance and expertise on system options, risks, and impacts.
- Design and optimize business processes and integrate those processes across various systems.
- Partner /Liaison between engineering and business.
- Ability to work with other product managers for cross-functional discussions and synergies.
- Work together with Scrum Master to groom backlog and plan sprints.
- Responsible for managing and motivating team members to deliver value to clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify and solve issues.
- 10+ years of experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities.
- Experience leading complex Adobe AEM implementation projects from design (architecture) through implementation and delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) solutions using AEM platform.
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
- 3+ years of experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, Campaign, etc.)
- Extensive experience with REST API design and implementation.
- Experience building distributed systems at scale based on micro services architecture.
- Experience in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks (Jira, Git, and Jenkins).
- Knowledge of implementing third party integrations with content management systems.
- Experience in complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Exposure to public cloud technology stack in AWS.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently in a highly collaborative, virtual team-based environment.
Adobe AEM, Web application, Web Content Management, Cloud stack, REST, API, Robust, Automation, Agile, Architecture, Jenkins, Git, Jira, AWS
Get fresh Adobe Technical Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!